Winter Writing Retreat 2012
Start Planning for Next Year!
If you had the opportunity to join us for this wonderful event or missed it and wish desperately that you had been able to attend, take a moment to review our photos from the NIWP facebook page.
Fellowship in the Frost: A NIWP Winter Writing Retreat
Are you ready for a time of refreshing? A time of uninterrupted reading or writing? A time of camaraderie with fellow teachers and writers? Then come join us for a fabulous time reading, writing and relaxing! Feel free to check out the location of this retreat at the Palouse Divide Lodge.
Join us for a creative writing workshop led by local writer Lori Wallin on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. A FLOW workshop focused on movement or on personal writing will be held on Sunday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cost and details:
- Registration fee of $25 per day covers only the cost of the workshop. Please go to www.niwp.org for information on how to register online to secure your spot today!!
- Lodging and meal expenses are extra and paid directly to Palouse Divide Lodge.
- $65 will secure 1 night of lodging and 2 meals (9 a.m. brunch and 5 p.m. dinner).
- The cost to add on an extra meal is $8 per meal.
- Lodge rooms sleep 2-4 people.
- Bring your own lunch – Kitchen is available for food storage and prep.
- Please remember to bring your credit card or checkbook to pay for food and lodging at the retreat.
Click here to REGISTER!